The Apetizer

"The fine art of food cannot be understood
by your logical mind..
It can only be understood by your palette..."

Yohoo...
At last, we've made this happen in the REAL world..
This is just a simple blog made by two food cravers or
you can say "Food Connosiour"..( oh, I love that word! )
An this contains all the result of our heavenly mission to
taste the tastiest of this whole globe << that's what we aim.
But for now, we hope that all of you will satisfy with
Indonesia only.
Well, our first mission is to conquer Jakarta first and
then the others will follow.
So, for all of you in Jakarta, prepare for our assault!

To make it short..
"Food is not just a bunch of something to fill our stomach,
but it is a piece of masterpiece.."

Make this as your favorite quote guys..

So, hail all food connosiours!!

~Mr. Vee~



Let's wait for Ms. Nicks' posting..



29 October 2008

Fish & Co

Fish & Co is one of the most attracting restaurant in Jakarta. First, because of the name. I was wondering what kind of restaurant it is when I first heard it's name until I found that this is a restaurant that specialized in Fish N Chips and the other seafood..hahaha.
So, my family and I visited this restaurant and this is my review.



This is our first order : NZ Mussels in Garlic Butter Sauce.
This dish is quite good I think. The mussel is so big and juicy as usual NZ mussels and they did a good job to combine this excellent mussel with the sauce coz this mussel cooperate really well with the creamy garlic butter sauce.
Must try.


My dad's order, Seafood Pasta Salad was not good. Haha.
They put spaghetti, boiled shrimp, lettuce, black sesame, and cherry tomato with a very light dressing. I dun like that combination of pasta with light dressing..T.T
But my dad thought that it's good though..hahaha.


My sist's order, Fried Calamary. Taste exactly like Chinese style fried calamary.
This is my sister's favourite food, she is fried calamary's worshipper so she said that this calamary is so good. But for my taste, this is a bit to salty and I always prefer grilled calamary than this..haha.


This is the star of this restaurant! The Original Fish N Chips. Rp 55.ooo
First, I have to say not to believe what I say about this fish n chips because this fish n chips is sooo stunning that I can't describe it in words anymore!
You'll understand when u eat this heavenly fish n chips.
I suggest u not to use knife to eat this! Just use your fork to cut the piece.
You'll find that the breading layer is separated from the flesh of the meat and when you eat it, it is a perfect texture of the crispness of the outer layer and the smoothness of the flesh.
Wow.Wow.Wow.
The fish is really fresh and it served in a really big portion! haha..
They serve it with tartar sauce separately but I prefer not to put anything in it to really taste the freshness of the fish.
I don't really sure if this is snapper as what fish in chips usually is, I think this maybe marlin.
But this is a must try..

My dad, enjoying the fish n chips. hahaha..

In overall, I really love this restaurant. They decored the restaurant like a harbour and that really makes the atmosphere of this restaurant.
The portion and the taste of the food is good and they present it well in a frying pan..haha.
So creative.
Actually I did ordered many more from their menu like Seafood Platter for two, etc.
But I forgot to take the picture..T.T, it taste good though.
The price? I think it looks a bit expensive but you'll got what you pay for.
For me, I certainly will go back to Fish N Co.

My rating : 8 out of 10

~Mr.Vee~

1 comment:

efka said...

looks yummy.. =p
hey, mr vee, ms nicks, take this award from my blog will u?
^^