The Apetizer

"The fine art of food cannot be understood
by your logical mind..
It can only be understood by your palette..."

Yohoo...
At last, we've made this happen in the REAL world..
This is just a simple blog made by two food cravers or
you can say "Food Connosiour"..( oh, I love that word! )
An this contains all the result of our heavenly mission to
taste the tastiest of this whole globe << that's what we aim.
But for now, we hope that all of you will satisfy with
Indonesia only.
Well, our first mission is to conquer Jakarta first and
then the others will follow.
So, for all of you in Jakarta, prepare for our assault!

To make it short..
"Food is not just a bunch of something to fill our stomach,
but it is a piece of masterpiece.."

Make this as your favorite quote guys..

So, hail all food connosiours!!

~Mr. Vee~



Let's wait for Ms. Nicks' posting..



30 October 2008

Ampera


For those of you that have ever been trying Bumbu Desa, you have to try this one!
Ampera is a sundanese restaurant that have a concept of prasmanan eatery. I dunno what's the english for prasmanan. Haha.
So they put a lot of food in front of you as shown in the picture below. You just have to point at food you want and the waitress will take it for later being cooked, coz the foods is still just marinated or just half cooked.
I forgot what I took coz it's been a long time ago.
I just remember that I took fried chicken, roast chicken, fried lung, fried intestine, fried squid, roast squid, and few vegetables which I forgot..
Just look at the picture below. hehe.







Actually they set a lalapan (indonesian salad consist of cucumber, lettuce, kemangi, eggplant, etc all raw to eat with sambal) bar which we can take it free with many kind of sambal like sambal terasi, sambal oncom, sambal goreng, etc. The sambal oncom was really really good that even I that hates sambal took it for 3 times.
Their pricing was fair, it's not expensive and I think quite cheap.
What matter is their food taste good. Highly recommended.

My rating : 8 out of 10

~Mr.Vee~

3 comments:

Chole said...

oh my god..
my mom likes to eat in this place..
it's near my house rite be?

Anonymous said...

Is it?
Your house is at rawamangun rite?
This is around puri n kebon jeruk area..
I dunno si if ampera buka cabang..
Whahaha..
But, they serve good foods si emang..

Chole said...

not sure tho.. my mom likes to eat it, so i assumed it's near my house..
i'll ask her and let you know...