The Apetizer

"The fine art of food cannot be understood
by your logical mind..
It can only be understood by your palette..."

Yohoo...
At last, we've made this happen in the REAL world..
This is just a simple blog made by two food cravers or
you can say "Food Connosiour"..( oh, I love that word! )
An this contains all the result of our heavenly mission to
taste the tastiest of this whole globe << that's what we aim.
But for now, we hope that all of you will satisfy with
Indonesia only.
Well, our first mission is to conquer Jakarta first and
then the others will follow.
So, for all of you in Jakarta, prepare for our assault!

To make it short..
"Food is not just a bunch of something to fill our stomach,
but it is a piece of masterpiece.."

Make this as your favorite quote guys..

So, hail all food connosiours!!

~Mr. Vee~



Let's wait for Ms. Nicks' posting..



22 November 2008

Piroshky

It's been a while since I post anything.. sorry guys, so here's my update..

In Seattle there are a lot of place to eat.. We have one farmer's market in downtown called the pike place market.. they have a lot of different kind of food there.. I used to go with my friend to buy some bread in Le Panier. I bought the baguette for $2.00 something, I forgot.. it is best if you eat it right away...

Another food that I really like is Piroshky. It's a small bakery serving different kinds of bread. It's originally from Russia. I used to buy the smoke salmon pate piroshky. I dont really know what's inside the bread. It's for sure salmon. And I think they have some cream cheese and some types of herbs. The bread is really soft and nice.. the filling will melt in your mouth. I also try the Cheese onion garlic roll. For those of you who likes cheese, this is your choice because they put a lot of them in there. It's too cheesy for me tho.. It's best when it is still warm..




Salmon pate

They all cost about $4.00-$6.00
More info: http://www.piroshkybakery.com/

My ratings: 9 out of 10

~Ms. Nicks~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Piroshky the name of the bread of the bakery?
hahaha..
Sounds good though..
The smoked salmon pate..

Unknown said...

mp3 terbaru
mp3 terlengkap
mp3 dangdut