The Apetizer

"The fine art of food cannot be understood
by your logical mind..
It can only be understood by your palette..."

Yohoo...
At last, we've made this happen in the REAL world..
This is just a simple blog made by two food cravers or
you can say "Food Connosiour"..( oh, I love that word! )
An this contains all the result of our heavenly mission to
taste the tastiest of this whole globe << that's what we aim.
But for now, we hope that all of you will satisfy with
Indonesia only.
Well, our first mission is to conquer Jakarta first and
then the others will follow.
So, for all of you in Jakarta, prepare for our assault!

To make it short..
"Food is not just a bunch of something to fill our stomach,
but it is a piece of masterpiece.."

Make this as your favorite quote guys..

So, hail all food connosiours!!

~Mr. Vee~



Let's wait for Ms. Nicks' posting..



07 November 2008

En Dining, EX Jakarta

This time I wanna share my experience of dining at En Dining, a Japanese dining resto placed in EX Jakarta.
I've shared about their famous Honey Bread which is absolutely stunning and this is about the food.

The picture below is kind of rice with burrito's filling (I forgot the name.T.T) which taste exactly like rice with bolognaise sauce. Hmm..it's nice coz bolognaise sauce is always nice eaten with rice..haha.
Priced 50 thousand something..


Below is salmon sashimi. What can I explain about a salmon sashimi? It's just perfect with it's white stripe of fat..hmm..
This is what my dad always order in Japanese resto.


Below is my sister's order, double salmon roll. It's actually sushi roll with poached salmon inside and topped with raw salmon with green tobiko that taste like wasabi on top of it. But my sister asked if they could switch the poached salmon with raw salmon and they did it.
This is sooo good..
Salmon in the inside and on the outside is definitely superb.
Fully recommended.


I ordered many other menus that I forgot to take the picture..T.T
Like aburi sushi, that is grilled sushi. Rice with grilled things on top of it and it's so good..
I also ordered salmon ikura don which was served in a really small portion like even you can hold the bowl in your hand..T.T But I can tolerate it since the ikura really hypnotized me..haha.
And I did order grilled sishamo, a small fish that has no flesh at all and instead of flesh, the whole fish contains of it's roe.. It is SO DAMN GOOD!! Wow, I can't describe how tasty the fish roe is..
Yumm..
I also did order ordinary Japanese menus like tempura and teriyaki which is quite good and served in a good presentation.

For the overall, I love En Dining. The interior was superb that makes a good atmosphere. Their food taste good. The only concern if their price that is quite pricey compare to other Japanese restaurant.


So, my rating for En Dining : 7.5 out of 10

~Mr.Vee~

No comments: