The Apetizer

"The fine art of food cannot be understood
by your logical mind..
It can only be understood by your palette..."

Yohoo...
At last, we've made this happen in the REAL world..
This is just a simple blog made by two food cravers or
you can say "Food Connosiour"..( oh, I love that word! )
An this contains all the result of our heavenly mission to
taste the tastiest of this whole globe << that's what we aim.
But for now, we hope that all of you will satisfy with
Indonesia only.
Well, our first mission is to conquer Jakarta first and
then the others will follow.
So, for all of you in Jakarta, prepare for our assault!

To make it short..
"Food is not just a bunch of something to fill our stomach,
but it is a piece of masterpiece.."

Make this as your favorite quote guys..

So, hail all food connosiours!!

~Mr. Vee~



Let's wait for Ms. Nicks' posting..



27 January 2009

Curry House, Sunway Lagoon

My family and I went to Sunway Lagoon during our KL trip. It was an accident actually coz we planned to go to Genting but unfortunately we didn't got the ticket for that day.
So, with our wrong costume, we went directly to Sunway Lagoon by train with coat and those other "cold day" clothes.
Well, we know that Sunway Lagoon is a water park but this is just for killing our time..
Better than just go to Sungei Wang again..and again..
So,luckily I saw a banner "Curry House"..
At last, God gave me a consolation after this ridiculous visit..
So, there we had our lunch..

My first order is Dose/Dosa..
I didn't really recognize it's name since it's my first time eating this particular kind of Indian food.
It's maybe an Indian thin pancake that should be eaten with some sauces.
That time, I got 2 chutneys ( a thick sauce containing fruits, vinegar, sugar, and spices >> based on Merriam-Webster) the white and light-brown one, and 2 curry sauce veggie and chicken curry sauce.
The Dose itself is good.
It's actually almost tasteless..but it's a well companion with the sauces.
This is the first time I eat chutney and I like it!
It taste a bit sour, full of spices which I dunno what they were, a hint of fruity flavour, bit raisin flavour. I thought it was yoghurt when I tasted it for the first time. It's so hard to describe!
But it's good. Quite strong it you take it too much.
I forgot what's the difference between the white and brown chutney but I think the white one is slight more sour and milder.
The veggie curry sauce was good. My favourite among these four.
The chicken curry was a no no..
It has a really strong flavour an bit unpleasant smell for my liking..
Maybe I haven't adapt yet to Indian food..haha..


My Drink Ice Teh Tarik and My Sister's Ice Milo..Both 1.60 RM


Here is everyone's favourite!
The mutton curry! yumm.. 6 RM
Indian mutton curry is always nice..
That's all I have to say. We order it twice btw.


Nasi briyani. 12 RM
It's good.
I dunno how to describe it's taste..
It has a bit curry taste. Full of spices and so rich in flavour.
Served with piece of chicken and one boiled egg.
With their non-thick curry like sauce which is nice..


For overall, I love this Indian feast!
It's quite a new culinary experience for me.
My only concern is their quite expensive pricing.

My Rating : 7,5 out of 10

~Mr.Vee~

No comments: